- The University publishes Prospectus and Student Handbook annually.
- One time scholarship to the newly admitted students securing more than 70% marks and also to those students of the University who have secured highest marks in the University examinations (all programmes of study).
- Placement assistance to students in reputed Companies, Banks, Hotels etc.
- Alumni Association
- Ph.D. Programmes in disciplines of the Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Management, Education, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemistry, English, Media Studies, Social Sciences and Law.
- Active participation of students in Games and Extra-Curricular activities.
- Student Magazine “Radiance” is published annually in which students contribute Articles, creative composition and Technical updates etc.
- Participation of students in various academic and administrative bodies of the University.
- Innovative projects by Engineering Students.