Jaipur National University, Jaipur came into existence in the year 2007. Two professional institutes of the Seedling Group, established in 2002, with several technical & professional programmes of studies, were merged with the University to form its major part.
- Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC Guidelines in force.
- Holding National and International Conferences.
- Work on Research Projects sanctioned by AICTE, DST, CSIR is in progress.
- Good number of well-equipped Laboratories.
- Library facilities at each of three campuses.
- Publication of biannual Research Journal ‘INROADS.’
- Good number of publications of Faculty members of almost all Schools.
- Incentive to faculty members who pursue research/ Ph.D. from the University
- Good number of extension activities (Community-oriented programs, Environmental activities, National Integration, Value Education, and Social Work) are undertaken.
- Research and academic collaboration with various national level research agencies and foreign universities.
- Internship of students in many top-level organizations.
- Natural Resource Management Division of the University is offering consultancy to the Government of Rajasthan in the field of Watershed Development Programs.
- Excellent campus placement of students.